Holy Family University utilizes ADP for Payroll and HR processing. Please follow the instructions below to register for secure online access to your payroll information.
- To register, visit workforcenow.adp.com
- First-time users must select "Register Here" button at bottom of page and agree to terms
- Please contact Payroll to obtain the Holy Family registration code - ext 3270/3448
- Download the Quick Reference Guide, and check out the mobile options provided.
- Access ADP from your iPad
PA Certificates of Residency
Pennsylvania Act 32
Pennsylvania Act 32 is a law that streamlines and standardizes the local earned income tax system. This law is effective January 1, 2012.
Changes in Withholding Responsibility
All employers located in Pennsylvania must withhold earned income tax for both residents and nonresidents where they reside and/or work. The withholding rate is determined by the employee's residency tax rate or the employer jurisdiction's nonresident tax rate, whichever is greater.
- If you live and work within Philadelphia – no change
- If you live in Philadelphia and work outside Philadelphia - no change
- If you live outside Philadelphia and work within Philadelphia – no change
- If you live outside Philadelphia and work outside Philadelphia – the University will withhold earned income tax based on the greater of the worksite tax or the residency tax. If the residency tax and the worksite tax are equal, the worksite tax will be withheld.
Pennsylvania Certificate of Residency
Except for those employees who live and work in Philadelphia, every University employee is required to complete the Certificate of Residency. Out of state employees must also complete this form.
All future changes in address will require Certificates of Residency.
The Certificate must be completed for the appropriate worksite. Use the worksite where your predominant work occurs.
Complete the top portion of the form – the payroll office will add the PSD Code and Resident EIT Rate for you.
Sign and date the form, and return to the Payroll Office my mail, fax, or e-mail.
Fax # 215-827-0080
Holy Family University
Attn. Mary Krasnopolski
9801 Frankford Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Time and Attendance Manuals
- Approving Timecards
- Employee Basic Time Card Entry Form
- My Team Time Off Requests
- Requesting Time Off
Mary Krasnopolski, Payroll Representative, 267-341-3270
You may reach a Payroll representative by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.