Our professional staff is happy to answer any design and file set up questions that you may have to ensure that your project is printed to the highest industry standards. Some projects will have to be processed and designed through The HFU Marketing and Communications Department. Please see the HFU Marketing and Communications section below for information concerning university branding.
HFU Marketing and Communications
Consistency in branding is vital to the success of Holy Family University’s mission. The Printing/Duplicating department works in tandem with HFU Marketing and Communications to ensure that the university brand is applied consistently to all communications material. If you are not sure if your project falls within the guidelines that constitute an official university communication, please contact Jay Soda at 267-341-3338 to discuss your project, or submit the Job and Quote Request Form to be directed to the HFU Marketing and Communications website.
- Standard B/W Copies
- Standard Color Copies
- High-quality color printing for flyers, brochures, greeting cards, signs, and posters
- Staff & Faculty Business Cards
- Oversize color poster printing up to 36” x 48”
- Printing of saddle stitched booklets
- GBC comb binding
- Wide selection of colored paper and card stock
Printing/Duplicating Job Submission Procedures
When submitting a job via email, Please include the following:
- File attachment to be printed
- Date and time needed and if you will pick up or require delivery
- Number of copies
- Sides Printed – 1 sided or 2 sided
- Black and White or Color printing
- Whether stapling is required
- Any additional information pertinent to your request
Hard Copy Duplicating Jobs
Please print and fill out the duplicating form from the link below. Download the Printable Duplicating Request Form and attach it to the document that you would like copied and drop off at the Print/Duplicating Department (NEB G11) or send via interoffice mail to Duplicating. We also have hard copy forms in Printing/Duplicating Office.