The Career Development Center works with students on an individualized basis to ensure career development needs are being met. In addition to the variety of career guidance and exploration services provided by the center, the following includes useful resources for students and alumni to continue to research on their own efforts.
- O*Net Online - Occupation Finder Tool - O*NET OnLine is an occupational database developed by the Department of Labor. The database allows students and alumni to browse and explore occupations/careers as it relates to abilities, strengths, and interests.
- What Can You Do With A Major? - This website provides students with the opportunity to explore career paths within their chosen major and strategies to get there. Please click here to view all the majors.
- Holy Family University on LinkedIn - Networking is key for successful job searching. Begin to build your network early. Be sure to follow Holy Family University and connect with other students and alumni on LinkedIn!
The Career Development Center is open during regular office hours and at other times by appointment. We are located in the Campus Center on the Northeast Philadelphia Campus. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Angela Cutchineal, Director of Career Development, at 267-341-3201 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Services Offered:
- Resume and Cover Letter writing assistance.
- Mock Interviews – Interview Etiquette
- Intentional Goal Setting – Long-term Career Planning
- Job Fairs — Our on-campus career fair, the Spring Career Fair, is held annually
Be sure to follow Holy Family University and connect with other alumni and peers on LinkedIn!