Welcome to Holy Family University Health Center
We provide a safe, confidential, respectful place for students to receive health services and education for a healthy lifestyle.
If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or Campus Security at 267-341-3333
Forms & Insurance Information
Students must provide health insurance information prior to appointment.
- Emergency Rooms Nearby
- Urgent Care Clinics for Students
- Health Packet
- Privacy Notice
- Vaccine Waiver Form
- General Consent Form - Virtual Visit
What we offer:
- Assessment and treatment for common acute illnesses including but not limited to colds, flu, bronchitis, sore throat, ear and sinus infections, rash and minor injuries
- TB skin testing, by appointment only on Mondays and Tuesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., for School of Nursing students, School of Education students, and job requirements.
- Diagnostic testing for Flu, Strep Throat, mononucleosis, UTI
- Referrals to nearby Health Facilities for further care
- All full-time undergraduate, residential, international, and athletes are required to turn in a Health Packet
- You must turn in a Health Packet if you want to schedule an appointment to be seen in the Health Services Clinic
- Every resident must have a Meningitis Vaccine record or a signed waiver refusing the vaccine
- The Health Packet is due August 1 for the Fall semester and December 1 for the Spring semester.
Labs ordered will be billed to the insurance
The Health Services staff does not provide notes for missed classes unless it is a serious illness or hospitalization. Students who miss class, must reach out to their professor and arrange to make up missed work.
Student Life | Health Services
The Health Services Office will be closed for summer break of starting May 3rd. The Office will reopen the first day of the 2023 Fall Semester, August 28th.