Payroll Department Staff
Holy Family Hall Room 209
Payroll Department Functions
- Time card calculations
- Time and attendance processing
- Distribution of pay checks
- Wage garnishments
- Tax deductions
- W-2 forms
*For address changes – If your new residence is outside the City of Philadelphia, or if you work at the Newtown Campus, please complete this form and return it to the payroll office.
Time & Attendance Manuals
- Approving Time Cards
- Employee Basic Time Card Entry Form
- My Team Time Off Requests
- Requesting Time Off
Holy Family University utilizes ADP for Payroll and HR processing. Please following the instructions below to register for secure online access to your payroll information.
- To register, visit workforcenow.adp.com
- First-time users must select "Register Here" button at bottom of page and agree to terms
- Please contact Payroll to obtain the Holy Family registration code - ext 3270/3259
- Download the Quick Reference Guide, and check out the mobile options provided.
- Access ADP from your iPad
Once you are registered, you will be able to view pay statements, tax statements and make changes to your address, direct deposit information, W-4 tax withholdings, etc.