Payroll Office Calendar
To meet with the Payroll Office regarding your pay, please select a day and time on the calendar below. Thank you.
Payroll Department Staff
Dana L. Andrews
Senior Payroll Administrator
Holy Family Hall Room 209
Payroll Department Functions
- Time card calculations
- Time and attendance processing
- Distribution of pay checks
- Wage garnishments
- Tax deductions
- W-2 forms
*For address changes – If your new residence is outside the City of Philadelphia, or if you work at the Newtown Campus, please complete this form and return it to the payroll office.
Federal Work Study
- Accepting Paperwork from FWS and Regular Student workers
- 2022 W4 Form
- FWS-Direct Deposit form
- FWS-Employee Self Service
- FWS-How to view remaining hours
- FWS-I9 Form
- FWS-Residency Certification Form
- FWS-Workers Comp
HLJ and HL8 Payroll Calendars
Financial Obligation Form
Time & Attendance Manuals
Holy Family University utilizes ADP for Payroll and HR processing. Please following the instructions below to register for secure online access to your payroll information.
- To register, visit workforcenow.adp.com
- First-time users must select "Register Here" button at bottom of page and agree to terms
- Please contact Payroll to obtain the Holy Family registration code - ext 3270/3259
- Download the Quick Reference Guide, and check out the mobile options provided.
- Access ADP from your iPad
Once you are registered, you will be able to view pay statements, tax statements and make changes to your address, direct deposit information, W-4 tax withholdings, etc.