The Careers Center is open during regular office hours (Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm) and at other times by appointment. We are located in the Campus Center, Room 214, on the Northeast Philadelphia Campus. You may reach us by phone at 267-341-3224; by fax at 215-637-5664; or by e-mail at email@example.com
Holy Family University on LinkedIn:
Be sure to follow Holy Family University and connect with other alumni and peers on LinkedIn!
AlumniCareers Center Services Offered to Alumni:
- Vocational Counseling.
- Vocational Assessment – Set up an appointment to take the Myers-Briggs, a 15-20 minute vocational assessment. Determining your personality type is a step in the right direction.
- Learn how to Write an Effective Cover Letter and Resume.
- Learn Interviewing skills - Behavioral Interviewing.
- Video Taped Mock Interviews – Practice your interviewing skills.
- Job Fairs — On-campus career fair, the Spring Career Fair, is held annually. Additionally, the Careers Center has a list of local job fairs.
Holy Family University's On-Line Job Board
- Visit our On-Line Job Postings board and find current Full- and Part-Time job openings in the Greater Philadelphia area, by School.
- The job board has dozens of local jobs and is updated on a regular basis.
School of Nursing Jobs
Visit the LiquidCompass website. Liquid Compass provides you with every nursing job in one place, updated every day!
Additional Career Resources for Holy Family University Alumni
As a service to our alumni who are looking for additional career resources, these links are being offered to your free of charge from our partners at the Corporate Finance Institute. We invite you to explore these links in assisting your career goals.
- All Career Resources
- Interactive Career Map - Discover your path in corporate finance.
- Interview Guides - The most common questions and answers for investment banking, equity research, FP&A, accounting, finance, etc.
- Free Corporate Finance Courses - Technical skills required for on-the-job skills like Excel, accounting, financial analysis, and corporate finance.