Holy Family University Alumni Group on LinkedIn:
Visit the HFU Alumni & Networking Group on LinkedIn to network and connect with other graduates from the university.
AlumniCareers Center Services Offered to Alumni:
- Vocational Counseling.
- Vocational Assessment – Set up an appointment to take the Myers-Briggs, a 15-20 minute vocational assessment. Determining your personality type is a step in the right direction.
- Learn how to Write an Effective Cover Letter and Resume.
- Learn Interviewing skills - Behavioral Interviewing.
- Video Taped Mock Interviews – Practice your interviewing skills.
- Credential File — A file that contains your original letters of recommendation, you keep a copy.
- Job Fairs — On-campus career fair, the Spring Career Fair, is held annually. Additionally, the Careers Center has a list of local job fairs.
Holy Family University's On-Line Job Board
- Visit our On-Line Job Postings board and find current Full- and Part-Time job openings in the Greater Philadelphia area, by School.
- The job board has dozens of local jobs and is updated on a regular basis.
School of Nursing Jobs
Visit the LiquidCompass website. Liquid Compass provides you with every nursing job in one place, updated every day!
Additional Career Resources for Holy Family University Alumni
As a service to our alumni who are looking for additional career resources, these links are being offered to your free of charge from our partners at the Corporate Finance Institute. We invite you to explore these links in assisting your career goals.
- All Career Resources
- Interactive Career Map - Discover your path in corporate finance.
- Interview Guides - The most common questions and answers for investment banking, equity research, FP&A, accounting, finance, etc.
- Free Corporate Finance Courses - Technical skills required for on-the-job skills like Excel, accounting, financial analysis, and corporate finance.