AlumniCareers Center Services Offered to Alumni:
- Vocational Counseling.
- Vocational Assessment – Set up an appointment to take the Myers-Briggs, a 15-20 minute vocational assessment. Determining your personality type is a step in the right direction.
- Learn how to Write an Effective Cover Letter and Resume.
- Learn Interviewing skills - Behavioral Interviewing.
- Video Taped Mock Interviews – Practice your interviewing skills.
- Credential File — A file that contains your original letters of recommendation, you keep a copy.
- Job Fairs — On-campus career fair, the Spring Career Fair, is held annually. Additionally, the Careers Center has a list of local job fairs.
Holy Family University's On-Line Job Board
- Visit our On-Line Job Postings board and find current Full- and Part-Time job openings in the Greater Philadelphia area, by School.
- The job board has dozens of local jobs and is updated on a regular basis.