Welcome to Holy Family University Health Center
We provide a safe, confidential, respectful place for students to receive health services and education for a healthy lifestyle.
If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or Campus Security at 267-341-3333
Schedule an Appointment
Call to Schedule an Appointment 267-341-3262 or Schedule an Appointment online.
Covid Testing Hours
- Monday 8am-11:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday 8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 8 a.m. -12 p.m.
Forms & Insurance Information
What we offer:
- Assessment and treatment for common acute illnesses including but not limited to colds, flu, bronchitis, sore throat, ear and sinus infections, rash and minor injuries
- TB skin testing for School of Nursing students, School of Education students, and job requirements
- Diagnostic testing for Flu, Strep Throat, mononucleosis, UTI
- Routine Physicals
- Routine Labs
- Referrals to nearby Health Facilities for further care
- All full time undergraduate, residential, international, and athletes are required to turn in a Health Packet
- You must turn in a Health Packet if you want to schedule an appointment to be seen in the Health Services Clinic
- Every resident must have a Meningitis Vaccine record or a signed waiver refusing the vaccine
- The Health Packet is due August 1 for Fall semester and December 1 for Spring semester.
At this time, there is no cost for care provided by Health Service staff. Labs ordered will be billed to insurance
The Health Services staff does not provide notes for missed classes unless it is a serious illness or hospitalization. Students who miss class, must reach out to their professor and arrange to make up missed work