Title IX Team
Title IX Team
Marianne Price serves as the Title IX Coordinator for Holy Family University. The Title IX Coordinator oversees the University's process in regard to review, investigation, and resolution of reports of sexual misconduct, and coordinates compliance with Title IX.
The Title IX Coordinator is:
- responsible for oversight of the investigation and resolution of all reports of sexual misconduct;
- knowledgeable and trained in relevant state and federal laws and University policy and procedure;
- available to advise any individual, including a complainant, a respondent, or a third party, about the courses of action available at the University, both informally and formally;
- available to provide assistance to any University community member regarding how to respond appropriately to reports of sexual misconduct;
- responsible for education and prevention efforts for Title IX training, and skill-specific training for investigators and hearing board members;
- available to review appropriate University policy to ensure institutional compliance;
- responsible for the coordination and monitoring of the University's compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); and
- responsible for monitoring full compliance with all requirements as outlined by state, federal, and agency law.
You can contact the Title IX Coordinator as outlined below:
Marianne Price, MSDean of Students & Title IX Coordinator
Deputy Title IX Coordinators
The Deputy Title IX Coordinator supports the coordination and implementation of the University’s compliance efforts for the Sexual Harassment and Nondiscrimination Policy, and provides assistance to the Title IX Coordinator for intake meetings, initial assessment, oversight of investigations, and training and prevention efforts. The Deputy Title IX Coordinator also serves as a Title IX & Civil Rights Investigator.
You can contact the Deputy Title IX Coordinator as outlined below:
An Jackson, MSRCDirector of Equity & Inclusion, Deputy Title IX Coordinator
Title IX & Civil Rights Investigators
Under direction of the Title IX Coordinator, Title IX & Civil Rights Investigators investigate complaints filed by students and employees involving civil rights and discrimination issues, as well as sex-based discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking, sexual exploitation, dating violence or domestic violence and retaliation. Investigators complete in-depth and ongoing training, and assist the University in ensuring a timely response and resolution of complaints. The University retains the right to utilize outside Investigators when it deems necessary.
Officials with Authority
Holy Family University has identified select administrators as Officials with Authority (OWAs). These individuals have the authority to address and correct harassment, discrimination, and/or retaliation, and are required to report any instance of sexual harassment and discrimination. In addition to the Title IX Team members listed above, Officials with Authority may also accept notice or complaints on behalf of the University. A full list of OWAs can be found in the Sexual Harassment & Nondiscrimination Policy.
- Dean of Students & Title IX Coordinator
- Director of Equity & Inclusion / Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Athletics Director
- Associate Vice President for Human Resources
- Associate Vice President for Student Life
- Dean, School of Arts & Sciences
- Dean, School of Professional Students
- Dean, School of Nursing & Health Professions
- Vice President for University Advancement
- Vice President for Mission & Diversity
- Vice President for Information Technology
- Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- Chief of Staff
- University President
Holy Family University has classified all employees as Mandated Reporters of any knowledge they have that a member of the community is experiencing harassment, discrimination, and/or retaliation.