Academic Support Services Resources
Major/Minor Change of Status Forms
Student Planning is a tool that students and advisors use for planning andapproval of the classes required for the student’s program of study. Student Planning also allows the student and their advisor to interact in an e-advising platform.
For Transfer Students
Transfer Equivalency Guide
The link below is used to show the courses taken at a particular school and it's equivalent courses here at Holy Family. These are not official documents, but can be used as a guideline to help students get a better understanding of how their courses matchup here at Holy Family. Official transcripts are still required to complete an evaluation.
Student Video Tutorials
- Student Planning Brief Overview
- How to Search for Classes in Student Planning
- How to Create a Schedule in Student Planning
- How to Register for Classes in Student Planning
- How to Drop and Add Classes in Student Planning
- How to Fix Issues in Student Planning
Contact Academic Advising regarding additional Second Language Assessment opportunities.