Center for Academic Enhancement
The Center for Academic Enhancement (CAE) supports the Mission of the University, in which the charge to educate students to assume responsibilities toward God, society, and self, by instilling a commitment to lifelong learning, runs deep.
The Center offers an array of diverse services, at no cost, designed to serve the learning needs of students at all levels of achievement. The goal of the CAE is to help students improve skills in order to achieve greater academic success, and to encourage them to take full advantage of the learning experience. We work in concert with faculty, staff, and all other academic and student services.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
CAE Fast Facts
- In the Center for Academic Enhancement, tutoring is available seven days a week.
- We are staffed by professional and peer tutors and we serve both undergraduate and graduate students.
- We offer tutoring in two modalities: in-person and online.
- Development of critical thinking, active learning, sound study skills, and effective time management are basic to the Center's undertaking.
- Students benefit from tutoring’s one-on-one setting since the tutor can adapt the session to address the student’s specific needs. The Center also offers small group sessions for those who benefit more from working together with their peers.
- The Center has ample optimized and welcoming space on the 2nd floor of the Library where students can study and learn.
- We provide classroom coaching for in-class assistance in several subjects, as determined by faculty needs and coach availability.
- The CAE can help develop and implement action/success plans with students to fully optimize their learning experience.
Support services are available for the following areas:
- Study Skills
- Time Management