Under President Prisco's leadership, the stature of Holy Family Athletics continues to grow—on and off the field.
- Holy Family was one of just 44 NCAA Division II Schools to earn the President’s Award for Academic Excellence this past year.
- Ranked 21st nationwide in NCAA Division II Academic Success Rate (ASR), a measure of student-athlete graduation rates, Holy Family’s ASR was 92 percent, far outperforming the national average of 76 percent.
- For the Fall ’22 semester, student-athletes earned a cumulative GPA of 3.24.
This commitment to success continued in athletic competition as well.
- Women and Men’s Indoor Track captured the ECC Championship.
- Women’s Volleyball, and Men’s and Women’s Soccer all made it to the semifinals of the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC).
- Women’s Lacrosse and Softball both qualified for their respective CACC tournaments.
- Holy Family hosted the CACC championship tournaments for volleyball and soccer.
- In Fall of 2023, Tigers Athletics welcomed Men’s Baseball and Lacrosse as its newest varsity teams.
Next year we will break ground on a new Athletic Fieldhouse that will dramatically upgrade the University’s athletic facilities. The Fieldhouse will provide much-needed locker rooms for home and away teams, officials, public restrooms for students, families, and fans, community space, game-day concession stands, and an athletic training room. Ideally located between Stevenson Lane and the Campus Center and in proximity to the Athletic Complex, this critical facility will also benefit community residents who utilize the campus for learning, physical wellness, and socialization.
Your Support. Our Future.
The future of Holy Family University depends on you.
Have you benefited from the academic excellence, the support of faculty and administrators, or from lasting friendships made during your time at Holy Family? Please consider paying it forward so that future generations can experience what makes Holy Family University so special.
Our community is stronger than ever and our future is bright. Help us to continue to advance academic excellence while providing value for our deserving students.
To make your gift, visit holyfamily.edu/giving, or call Wendy Parsons, Vice President of Advancement at email@example.com or 267-341-5008 to discuss the best way to make your gift to generate the most impact.
Thank you for your consideration of supporting Holy Family University. Your gift makes all the difference.