Student Planning is a tool that students and advisors use for planning andapproval of the classes required for the student’s program of study. Student Planning also allows the student and their advisor to interact in an e-advising platform.
For Transfer Students
Forms for Transfer Students
The links below are used to show the courses taken at a particular school and their equivalents here at Holy Family. These are not official documents but can be used as a guideline to help students get a better understanding of how their courses matchup here at Holy Family. Official transcripts are required to complete an evaluation.
- Bucks County Community College
- Camden County Community College
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Manor College
- Mercer County Community College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Rowan College at Burlington County (Burlington County College)