All Undergraduate and Masters-level students enrolled in Teacher Certification programs must maintain current clearances every semester they are enrolled in Education classes. Click on the links below for information on obtaining each clearance. Register clearances online through American DataBank. There is a registration fee of $25 per year.
Required clearances (note: all clearances expire after one year and must be renewed):
- Federal Fingerprinting (ACT 114) | Type in service code: 1KG6XN. Follow instructions on IdentoGO website. IMPORTANT ALERT/READ CAREFULLY: Once you open and leave the page you will not be able to open the page again and you will, therefore, lose access to your FBI fingerprint report. Print or save the report as a PDF before closing the page!
- PA Child Abuse Clearance (ACT 151)
- PA Criminal Background Check (ACT 34)
- Completed Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (ACT 24)
- A current TB test – students should be tested through the qualified health care provider of their choice. Appointments can also be scheduled with the Director of Health Services at no cost by clicking on the following link: https://www.holyfamily.edu/current-students/student-resources/wellness-services/health-services
Federal Criminal History Records (Act 114/Fingerprints):
The Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare has decided to switch fingerprint suppliers. As a result, Cogent will no longer be providing fingerprint services for 'new applicants' (students).
Effective November 28th, 2017, all students/applicants will be required to begin a new pre-registration with the new Commonwealth supplier, MorphoTrust.
Details regarding this change will be updated as we receive the information.