All Undergraduate and Masters-level students enrolled in Teacher Certification programs must maintain current clearances every semester they are enrolled in Education classes. Click on the links below for information on obtaining each clearance. Register clearances online through American DataBank. There is a registration fee of $25 per year.
Required clearances (note: all clearances expire after one year and must be renewed):
- PA Child Abuse Clearance (ACT 151)
- PA Criminal Background Check (ACT 34)
- Federal Criminal History Records (ACT 114/Fingerprinting)
- Completed Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (ACT 24)
- A current TB test – students should be tested through the qualified health care provider of their choice.