Our core values of Family, Respect, Integrity, Service and Responsibility, Learning, and Vision shape the culture and environment in which students learn and employees work. We provide a truly supportive environment for learning, as we help each student to make the most of their potential. We are also known for our especially warm, vibrant, and inclusive campus atmosphere.
Holy Family University does not discriminate in its education programs or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Holy Family University complies with Title IX, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in an institution's educational programs and activities. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to the application, and/or interview process should notify Human Resources.
Please apply as directed to Holy Family University, 9801 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19114-2009 or e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
View our Annual Security & Fire Safety Report information.
If applying for a teaching position, please submit your C.V. to the attention of the Dean of the appropriate school.
ADJUNCT RADIOGRAPHY (R) CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR
The Radiologic Science Program at Holy Family University invites applications for an adjunct Clinical Instructor position in the Radiologic Science Program. The Clinical Instructor is responsible for completing clinical visitation for our students enrolled in the Associate of Science in Radiologic Science degree program (ASRS). The candidate must be in compliance with ARRT Certification in Radiography with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
Responsibilities (not all inclusive):
- Provide students with clinical instruction and evaluate student clinical performance (weekly) through direct observation in clinical education settings.
- Complete program documentation on a weekly basis.
- Attend and provide input during program meetings.
- Knowledgeable of the Radiologic Science Program’s goals, policies, and procedures and oversee that these are implemented in the clinical setting.
Candidates should have a commitment to support the mission of Holy Family University and possess excellent clinical education and teaching skills.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and curriculum vitae to Shana Narita, firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Official transcripts from undergraduate and graduate institutions, as well as three letters of recommendation, will be required upon hire.
The Programmer Analyst, reporting to the Vice President for IT, provides scripting and programming support and database programming support as required for the University’s administrative systems. The Programmer converts designs and specifications into computer code. This position consults with users to prototype, refine, and runs test transactions to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications. The incumbent analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs. The Programmer performs ongoing corrective and preventive maintenance support. This support includes troubleshooting data anomalies, creating programs, generating reports, customizing screens, and providing software training. The employee must understand and embrace the mission of Catholic higher education and must commit to the mission, goals, and objectives of Holy Family University in word and deed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, analyze, design, develop, test, troubleshoot, and maintain custom applications and reports to meet business requirements including coding, testing, debugging and installing.
- Design, build and maintain data integrations between University systems while ensuring data security and integrity. Coordinate integrations to help streamline business operations.
- Develop documentation and instructions to guide users in the uses of tools and applications.
- Document policies and procedures, as well as cross-training other team members in areas of expertise.
- Assist other team members with software testing, user support, and troubleshooting.
- Resolve Help Desk tickets and provides support and troubleshooting.
- Create reports using SSRS and SQL using basic SQL querying such as Joins.
- Manipulate data and load/extract data from systems using LINQ, SSIS, C#, PowerShell, SQL.
- Build and maintain workflows in Office 365.
- Maintain A GIT repository in Microsoft OneDrive.
- Create forms using Microsoft Forms and Adobe Acrobat.
- Responsible for delivering optimal customer service, for protecting institutional data and privacy, and the excellent delivery of solutions and services by following IT and University policies, procedures, and processes.
- Act as Project Manager on assigned development projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and must be able to write code every day
- Basic understanding of HTML, ASP.Net/ MVC concepts, Java
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Strong understanding of security concepts and encryption algorithms
- Moderately understands Agile methodologies
- Moderately understand SOAP
- Working understanding of SQL Server, TQSL, SSRS, SSIS, Visual Studio, PowerShell
- Basic understanding of web services such as AWS and Azure
- Basic SharePoint administration skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze and correct data and/or software discrepancies or errors
- Ability and patience to communicate directly and effectively with the user community
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on several different projects at once and to self-prioritize projects
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft .Net framework, Visual Studio, PowerShell, C#, T-SQL, LINQ, SSIS, SSRS
- Demonstrated aptitude for adapting to unfamiliar programming environments
- Demonstrated successful experience in priority setting and time management with minimal supervision and able to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in a higher education environment
- Experience programming/supporting the Ellucian Colleague Student Information System
- Experience with FileMaker
- Experience creating end-user reports and data ETL query tools
- Experience using Active Directory
- Experience with PowerShell scripting language or similar scripting tools
- Experience with GIT or source code management system
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Sciences. Qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education
- Four years or more work experience in applications programming and related support functions in a client/server relational database application system
- Two years or more work experience with .NET, C#, PowerShell
- At least one year of experience with database programming (TSQL, PL/SQL, and/or MySQL or equivalent)
- At least one year of experience with SharePoint
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply, submit a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to Holy Family University, via email to email@example.com.