About University Policies
This is a repository for all University-level policies maintained to guide and direct the Holy Family University community. A University policy is a statement of the University’s position on a particular issue and meets all of the following criteria:
- It has broad application or impact across the University (it applies to more than one business unit and/or group of stakeholders).
- It serves to document the University’s intent to comply with applicable laws and regulations, promotes operational efficiencies, sets the stage for uniform standards, and/or reduces institutional risk. A policy may also reference a specific law or regulation.
- It may require actions or constraints, and it contains specific procedures for compliance.
- It applies to a subject matter that requires review and approval of University leadership designated as approval authorities.
This site does not include:
- Unit-level policies (department, school, division) that do not apply the University as a whole
- Procedures that do not have policies associated with them