Holy Family University hopes to be part of your life long into the future.We appreciate the wonderful contributions that our graduates make as they improve the world. As a small way of returning the favor, we offer a package of discounts available exclusively to our alumni. We hope you’ll find them advantageous.
Jump to a Service or Benefit:
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Life, Medical, and Other Insurance Programs
- Franklin Institute Discount
- Holy Family University License Plate
- Holy Family University Magazine
- Familogue Yearbook
- Folio Archive
- Library Access
- Career Counseling and Resources
- Personal Training Partnership
- Other Alumni Benefits & Services
Auto and Home Insurance
A Message from Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Mutual has partnered with Holy Family University to offer alumni exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance.* Contact David Hewitt, the Holy Family University account representative by phone at 267-994-4687, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit his website at Liberty Mutual to learn more or get a free quote.
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
Life, Medical & Other Insurance Programs
From Meyer and Associates
Be prepared for all that Mother Nature throws your way
Hurricanes. Volcanoes. Typhoons. Landslides. If there’s one thing you can’t control, it’s the weather. Our Alumni Insurance Program offers many ways to help protect you from the devastating effects of storms:
- Travel insurance can spare you from the horrors of travel during a storm. A few features to consider:
- Hurricane warning benefit. This allows you to cancel a trip if a hurricane warning has been issued at your destination.
- Trip delay. Imagine a storm delaying your departure, so you miss your connections. Travel insurance can help with those expenses and with the mechanics of rearranging your plans.
- Trip cancellation. Myriad triggers allow a traveler to cancel a trip due to, for example, damage to a home or business.
- Renters insurance can cover your possessions—often quite inexpensively. If you rent an apartment, house, or even a room and a storm causes damage to your belongings, renters insurance will typically cover those items. Imagine losing all (or even some) of your clothes, furniture, devices, and more… the cost to replace everything would add up very quickly.
- Homeowners insurance is usually required, so if you own your house you probably already have coverage, but is it sufficient? If hurricane damage is a concern in your region, make sure the policy specifically includes hurricane coverage. Likewise, if you’re in a flood zone, it’s crucial that you buy a flood insurance policy to protect yourself from flood damage. It never hurts to shop to make sure you have the best deal and the one that’s right for your situation.
- Auto insurance is also often mandatory, but features and prices vary dramatically. Images of cars floating down flooded streets and crushed by trees might inspire you to review your policy to make sure you have sufficient coverage.
Be prepared for all that Mother Nature throws your way. Visit our Alumni Insurance Program website to learn more, obtain free quotes, and apply online.
Franklin Institute Discount
With the help of Melissa (Blazejewski) Fleming '04, we are pleased to offer a new benefit for all alumni, discounted tickets to the Franklin Institute!
As a member of Franklin Institute's Affiliate Ticket Program, friends and family of Holy Family University can save up to 20% on museum admission!
Discover something new at The Franklin Institute, where kids and parents can explore the fun side of science. With twelve cutting-edge hands-on exhibitions, science has never been so fun - discover for yourself!
Just follow three easy steps to purchase your discounted tickets today:
* STEP 1: Visit the Affiliate Ticket Program website, www.fi.edu/affiliates
* STEP 2: Login and enter your organization code: FAMILYGRP
* STEP 3: Purchase and print your discounted tickets
Holy Family University License Plates
Holy Family University is proud to partner with PennDot and offer an official Holy Family University license plate. This plate is available to Pennsylvania residents only, and the application(s) must be filled out by the registered owner(s) of the vehicle(s). The cost for the license plate is $26.00 for PennDOT fees. As of September 2017, additional gifts to the Alumni Association are no longer required as part of this program. If you would still like to make a gift, you may still do so with a separate check.
Holy Family University Magazine
Holy Family University Magazine is published twice a year and is mailed to all alumni free of charge. The current and past issues are available here.
NOTE: If you have not received your print copy, please make sure we have your correct address by completing the Alumni Update Form.
Individual volumes of Familogue, Holy Family University’s yearbook, have been digitized for the benefit of alumni. Beginning with Holy Family’s first graduating class in 1958, Familogue was published for every class through the Class of 2013.
To view, search, and download a yearbook, please click here.
Serving as Holy Family University's literary magazine since 1959, Holy Family Folio is a lasting tradition that celebrates the creativity and artistic integrity of its contributors. Every year, Folio collects work submitted by students, faculty, and staff, compiling it all together to be printed in the magazine. The pages of the magazine include original works of prose, poetry, artwork and photography. Folio is one of Holy Family's longest running publications, and a tradition that the entire campus community treats with great respect.
All Holy Family University alumni can continue to access the library and all it has to offer after graduation! To receive your complimentary alumni library pass, please contact the Alumni Office at (267) 341-5017 or by email at email@example.com.
Career Counseling and Resources
Whether you are fresh out of school and struggling to find a job or if you are looking for something new and/or different after many years, there is always help waiting for our alumni at the Careers Center!
The Careers Center provides a comprehensive list of services available to all alumni for FREE including, but not limited to, career counseling, writing resumes and cover letters, interview skills and mock interviews, networking tips and job search techniques. To set up an appointment, please call the Careers Center at 267-341-3224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, the Careers Center hosts a number of workshops, employer panels, and an annual job fair for all majors. See the full list of Career Events.
Finally, be sure to view the online job board and other online resources available on the Alumni Career Page. We also encourage you to follow Holy Family University and connect with fellow alumni on LinkedIn.
Personal Training Partnership
Physical Expectations Personal Training & Nutrition, LLC
With the help of Doug Ulrich ’12, we are pleased to announce a new partnership with Physical Expectations Personal Training & Nutrition, LLC.
All Holy Family Alumni, Family & Friends can save up to 29% on personal training sessions at Physical Expectations Personal Training & Nutrition, located inside Giant Fitness at 3250 Red Lion Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19114.
To get started with a no-obligation trial, please contact Joe O'Hanlon, RCEP, President of Physical Expectations Personal Training & Nutrition, LLC at 215-710-8301 or by email at email@example.com. Just remember to mention that you are a proud alum of Holy Family University!
About Joe O'Hanlon, RCEP
Joe has over 25 years of Personal Training, Sports Performance, Nutritional Consulting experience, a B.A. in Health Phys. Education with a specialization in Pre-Physical Therapy from Rowan University. He is a former high school football coach, former CSCS, former competing powerlifter and currently an RCEP via the ACSM. Joe has played collegiate football at Rowan University, a 3-year starter at strong safety, and honorable mention All-American. He's personally trained the most diverse clientele in the industry from athletes aged 6 through Div. 1 collegiate level for speed and conditioning to virtually every special medical population, along with the usual general fitness clientele. "My training method utilizes scientifically proven facts (no fads) that get results based on the client's goals, limitations, and availability." Joe says. "We also incorporate the RPE (rate of perceived exertion scale 1-10) to gauge workout intensity and to adopt a workout accordingly to make it the most effective during a client's training time."