Holy Family University hopes to be part of your life long into the future. We appreciate the wonderful contributions that our graduates make as they improve the world. As a small way of returning the favor, we offer a package of discounts available exclusively to our alumni. We hope you’ll find them advantageous.
Jump to a Service or Benefit:
- Insurance Discounts
- Franklin Institute Discount
- Holy Family University License Plate
- Holy Family University Magazine
- Familogue Yearbook
- Folio Archive
- Library Access
- Career Counseling and Resources
- NEW! Indoor Cycling Discount
- Personal Training Partnership
- Other Alumni Benefits & Services
The Holy Family University Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates are available to alumni and family members living in the same household.
- Life Insurance Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available from $10,000 to $50 Million.
- Accidental Death Insurance Covers you 24 hours a day, every day or the year, worldwide. The more active you are, the more important it is for you to consider Accidental Death Insurance.
- Travel Insurance Travel Medical and Trip Protection coverage is available for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel.
- Long Term Care Insurance Protect your assets from serious erosion while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Identity Theft Protection Protect yourself and your family against identity theft with a comprehensive solution you can count on.
- Small Business Insurance We offer an all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration.
- Special Event Insurance Liability coverage up to $2 Million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
- Advisory Services A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
Franklin Institute Discount
With the help of Melissa (Blazejewski) Fleming '04, we are pleased to offer a new benefit for all alumni, discounted tickets to the Franklin Institute!
As a member of Franklin Institute's Affiliate Ticket Program, friends and family of Holy Family University can save up to 20% on museum admission!
Discover something new at The Franklin Institute, where kids and parents can explore the fun side of science. With twelve cutting-edge hands-on exhibitions, science has never been so fun - discover for yourself!
Just follow three easy steps to purchase your discounted tickets today:
* STEP 1: Visit the Affiliate Ticket Program website, www.fi.edu/affiliates
* STEP 2: Login and enter your organization code: FAMILYGRP
* STEP 3: Purchase and print your discounted tickets
Holy Family University License Plates
Holy Family University is proud to partner with PennDot and offers an official Holy Family University license plate. This plate is available to Pennsylvania residents only, and the application(s) must be filled out by the registered owner(s) of the vehicle(s). The cost for the license plate is $26.00 for PennDOT fees. As of September 2017, additional gifts to the Alumni Association are no longer required as part of this program. If you would still like to make a gift, you may do so with a separate check.
Holy Family University Magazine
Holy Family University Magazine is published twice a year and is mailed to all alumni free of charge. The current and past issues are available here.
NOTE: If you have not received your print copy, please make sure we have your correct address by completing the Alumni Update Form.
Individual volumes of Familogue, Holy Family University’s yearbook, have been digitized for the benefit of alumni. Beginning with Holy Family’s first graduating class in 1958, Familogue was published for every class through the Class of 2013.
To view, search, and download a yearbook, please click here.
Serving as Holy Family University's literary magazine since 1959, Holy Family Folio is a lasting tradition that celebrates the creativity and artistic integrity of its contributors. Every year, Folio collects work submitted by students, faculty, and staff, compiling it all together to be printed in the magazine. The pages of the magazine include original works of prose, poetry, artwork and photography. Folio is one of Holy Family's longest running publications, and a tradition that the entire campus community treats with great respect.
Holy Family alumni can continue to access the library and its many resources after graduation!
Upon presentation of an Alumni Library Pass, Holy Family alumni may borrow books, DVDs, and other library materials. Alumni may also use the library computers, internet access, databases, and printing services by special request. To receive a complimentary Alumni Library Pass, please contact the Alumni Office at 267-341-5017 or by email at email@example.com. Requests may take up 48 hours to process.
For the Library’s hours and policies, click here
Career Counseling and Resources
The Career Development Center staff understands the challenges of navigating the ever-changing job market. We are here to support you in that process, providing you the resources to feel empowered during your career exploration journey and job search. Recent graduates and alumni are highly encouraged to take advantage of the career services provided.
Services available to alumni include individualized career counseling, career exploration coaching, resume and cover letter review, mock interviewing, and other job-seeking/networking skills and techniques. See the full list and career events on the Alumni Career Services Page.
Additionally, we encourage all alumni to follow Holy Family University on LinkedIn.
Northeast Cycle Partnership
We are pleased to announce a new partnership with Northeast Cycle, an indoor cycling studio, which is located in Morrell Plaza (9910 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia PA 19114). All Holy Family alumni can enjoy their first class for FREE and a 10% discount by using the code “HFUALUMNI” when booking online at https://northeastcycle215.com/ or via the MindBody app.
Thanks to Northeast Cycle owner, Dana Dobrowolski '10, for this special deal!
Personal Training Partnership
Giant Fitness is now offering personal training provided by FitLife at a 20% discount to all Holy Family students, faculty, and alumni! Contact Frank at 267-275-4762 for a complimentary session to get your jump start on a healthy lifestyle.