Live fit and live better.
We offer facilities not just for our official teams, but also for everyone on campus whether you’re a student, faculty or staff member.
Some facts about our Fitness Center:
- You’ll find gyms, showers and locker rooms in the facility, located in the Campus Center building
- Recreational opportunities include the use of the state-of-the-art fitness center and weight room
- We offer an active intramural sports program for recreational purposes
- Our comprehensive facility is dedicated to the total workout. On the upper floor, you’ll find an array of cardio-training equipment, while the lower floor is reserved for weight training.
Albert & Carolyn Smith Cardio Room and Weight Room: Rules and Opening Hours
The cardio and weight rooms schedule is as follows:
- OPEN DAILY: 6:00 am to 12:00 am, during the academic year
- The Fitness Center and Weight Room are closed on all University-recognized holidays.
Prior to your arrival, please note:
- Prior to usage of the Fitness Center and Weight Room, an orientation must be completed with a member of the Fitness Center staff. After completing the orientation, you will be instructed to visit the help desk and have your swipe activated. Orientations are available 9:30 am- 12 pm Monday-Friday. Please check the Weight Room or Cardio Room if an Athletic Trainer is not in the office.
- Please contact John Gary with any questions or to schedule an orientation outside of the available times.
- For reasons of safety, it is recommended that a companion be present during use of this equipment.