We want you to have a positive experience while you are at Holy Family University. In the case you have a concern regarding Disability Services, we encourage you to speak to the Disability Services Coordinator and/or the Director to resolve the situation. If you would like to appeal a Disability Eligibility Committee decision or have a grievance please follow the grievance procedures policy for Non-Academic Disputes, located in the Holy Family Student Handbook that is available online.
- Application for Accomodations
- Differences between High School and College
- Disability Services Guidelines
- Faculty Test Accomodation Test Information Sheet
- Testing Rights and Responsibilities