International Students: Join our family
Looking for the American college experience, as well as one that provides you with a respected university degree? Get to know our family. We are located in Philadelphia, a city rich in history, excitement, and opportunity. Learn in a supportive environment, where you can explore your potential and build your own success story.
- Application for admission with $25 fee
- Official transcript evaluation by World Education Services
- (Course-by-course evaluation: High school and/or College)
- Appropriate TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or SAT Test Scores (TOEFL: 213 on computer-based test; 550 on written test, 79-80 on Internet)
- Copy of current visa and/or I-20 form
- Statement of Support form (must also be notarized)
- Proof of financial responsibility/capability (Bank statements, proof of sponsor income, etc., anything that complements the statement of support form)
Other Important Information
- This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
- F1 status requires full time attendance in undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Certain programs are not open to students with F1 status. Contact the appropriate Admission Office for information.
- International applicants with visa status other than F1 should contact the appropriate Admission Office for information
- Holy Family University offers academic scholarships to qualified undergraduate international applicants who meet required criteria