Alumni Awards and Scholarships
The Holy Family University Alumni Association is pleased to recognize our distinguished and committed alumni and students.
Alumni Achievement Award
This award is given to a graduate who displays great accomplishment(s) in one or more of the following areas: professional achievement, community volunteer service, and humanitarian efforts. Through these accomplishments, these alumni bring recognition to themselves and to Holy Family University.
Alumni Association Scholarship
Established in 1978 by the Holy Family University Alumni Association, this endowed scholarship is awarded to the children of Holy Family graduates. The recipients must be at least sophomore students, have a satisfactory academic record, and give evidence of financial need. It is a one-time award that is not renewable.
Honorary Degree Recipients
Holy Family University proudly bestows the degree of Doctor of Humane Letters, honoris causa, to Honorary Degree recipients each year at Commencement. This distinction is the highest honor that the University grants and is presented to individuals whose contributions to the public good warrant exceptional recognition.
- Distinguished Alumni Service Award: This award is presented to an active member of the Alumni Association demonstrating long-term service and dedication to the University and/or the Alumni Association.
- Sister M. Immaculata Kraemer Memorial Award: The award is presented in memory of Sister M. Immaculata Kraemer, CSFN, for her service and dedication to the Alumni Association as its moderator from 1960 to 1972.
- Arts and Sciences Alumni Award: This award is presented to a graduate of the School of Arts and Sciences whose personal, academic, and humanitarian accomplishments exemplify and advance the mission of Holy Family University through dedicated commitment and service to the local community and society at large.
- Distinguished Alumni Business Award: This award is presented to a graduate of the School of Business Administration who displays accomplishment in business as well as a commitment to his/her community through volunteer service and humanitarian efforts.
- Distinguished Nursing Alumni Award: This award is presented to a graduate of the School of Nursing and Allied Health Professions who displays accomplishment in the nursing profession as well as a commitment to his/her community through volunteer service and humanitarian efforts.
- Alumni Senior Award: This award honors a graduating student who best represents the Holy Family University student body through his or her campus involvement, community service on behalf of the University, life experience, and academic achievements.
- Mother Mary Neomisia Award: