Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
We are so grateful to all our alumni who give back and volunteer their time and talents to Holy Family University. There a number of volunteer opportunities, Boards, Committees, Groups, and special events that would benefit from your service.
To get involved in any of the volunteer opportunities listed below or to volunteer in some other way, please contact Julie Rempfer, Director for Alumni and Parent Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 267-341-5017. Thank you in advance!
Class Representatives & Reunion Committees
- We are actively recruiting Class Reps for all Class Years and Reunion Committees!
Alumni Board of Directors, Subcommittees & Task Forces
- Alumni Board of Directors
- Young Alumni Subcommittee
- Alumni Ambassador Subcommittee
- Diversity Subcommittee
- Family & Friends Organization of Holy Family University
- Parents Association
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- School of Nursing & Allied Health Professions
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Admissions Volunteers
- Alumni Mentors
- Athletics Events
- Book Club Leaders
- Event Volunteers
- Phonathon Volunteers
- Social Media Ambassadors