Experiential Learning through Holy Family University
One of the best ways to introduce yourself to the business world is to get involved in Holy Family University's Experiential Learning program. With an experiential learning experience, you can get real-world learning and experience at a company in the area, which can help build your resume and create lifelong opportunities in the field of your career path.
» Holy Family Job Bank
Holy Family now offers an on-line job bank. Students & Alumni can search for jobs and post their resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Don Brom, Careers Center Director, at 267-341-3224, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
» Careers Center External Resources
» Federal Government Career Resource Links
- Federal Government Hiring Home Page
- Federal Government Hiring Toolkit
- Job Seekers Applicant Tools & Resources
- Writing Your Federal Government Resume: With a Resume Writing Video
- How to Conduct a Successful Federal Government Interview
- Structural Interviews: A Practical Guide
- Careers: Federal Occupations Toolkit
This multi purpose website gives students the opportunity to explore options within their major. As an assessment tool; it identifies key characteristics needed in order to pursue a particular academic major.
It offers websites in each academic area: employment, professional development, and associations to aid students in their career exploration.
Please click here to view all the majors.