Since 1954, Holy Family University, through our values and mission, has strived to serve students in a way that provides access to quality higher education. While our programs have evolved as we respond to the ever-changing needs of our students, Holy Family continues to provide a foundation for successful outcomes. Today, more than 3,000 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students are studying in nearly 40 majors in the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Business Administration, the School of Education, and the School of Nursing and Allied Health Professions.
Thanks to the value that Holy Family University places on meeting student needs, our graduates remain prepared throughout their careers, confident that their well-rounded education has prepared them for their future. This value and foundation has brought the University into the national spotlight, as we were named a 2018-2019 Best College by Money Magazine. The majority of the University's more than 18,000 alumni work in the Greater Philadelphia region, and proudly represent Holy Family in fields including business, education, the sciences, communications, nursing, medicine, and criminal justice.
Did you know?
- Sister Maureen McGarrity, CSFN, PhD, Holy Family University President, serves as the Consulting Chair to the Board of Directors of the Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
We are grateful to our corporate and foundation partners who support our mission of educating individuals to become skilled professionals and responsible citizens. Their dedication to The Value of Family is a large part of what makes our University unique, and enhances the Holy Family experience for current and future students.
For more information on how your corporation or foundation can partner with Holy Family University, please contact Kim Caulfield, Assistant Vice President for Corporate, Foundation, and Government Relations, at 267-341-3481 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporations can demonstrate their support by:
- Offering internship positions through our Experiential Learning Department
- Hiring our students
- Providing your employees customized training taught by our faculty
- Renting our facilities for successful events of all sizes
- Being a sponsor at the Golf Classic
Recent grants include:
- Holy Family University Receives Title IX Grant Funding for Second Year
- Holy Family University’s School of Education Awarded $97,000 Grant for Blended-Learning Program
- Holy Family University Family Center Awarded $5,000 Grant
- Rielly-Carroll Receives Grant to Study Seagrass Fragmentation in Barnegat Bay
- Holy Family University Awarded an It’s On Us PA Grant for Sexual Assault Awareness
- HFU Family Center Awarded $3,000 Grant by Philadelphia
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation and American Association of Colleges of Nursing Fund HFU White Coat Ceremony
- Fichter Receives Grant from Holocaust Educational Foundation
- Sister Marcella Louise Wallowicz Receives Grant to Research Employee Productivity
- Science Faculty Awarded Alden Trust for Zebrafish Lab