What Do You Want to Study?
At Holy Family University, you will discover intellectually rigorous courses, a welcoming academic community, and the opportunity to pursue a unique baccalaureate degree program designed to prepare you for today's job market by arming you with skills you'll need now and in the future. We focus on creating a truly supportive environment for learning, and our priority is to help you make the most of your potential. We do this by offering professionally focused degree programs designed to launch your career after graduation.
For most students, achieving a university bachelor’s degree is transformational and marks only the beginning of your journey. At Holy Family University, we are gratified to see that our job placement figures are well above the national average, an indication that our campus community is one in which students receive the attention they need to thrive. Unike other universities, at Holy Family University, our students begin their career paths on day one, with our unique first-year experience designed to help students discover their strengths.
Take a look through our programs of study and course offerings to see which path is right for you. Talk with an admissions counselor if you have questions, and if you're ready to take the next step, submit your application. We would love to be a part of your exciting future!
Traditional Undergraduate Programs
Our undergraduate academic curriculum is divided into four distinct Schools offering bachelor's degrees, in addition to internship programs.
School of Arts and Sciences
- English/Secondary Education Certification
- History/Social Studies/Secondary Education Certification
- Religious Studies
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Biology/Pre-Physical Therapy
- Biology/Pre-Physician Assistant
- Biology/Secondary Education Certification
- Mathematics/Secondary Education Certification
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) Neuroscience
- School of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Science (ASRS)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion and Wellness
- School of Business Administration
- Business Intelligence
- Computer Information Systems
- Fire Science and Public Safety Administration - Transfer Students Only
- Management - Marketing
- Sport Marketing - Management
- School of Education
- Early Childhood PK-4
- Early Childhood PK-4/Special Education PK-12
- Special Education PK-12
- Teacher Certification
- Art (PK-12)
- Biology (7-12)
- English (7-12)
- History/Social Studies (7-12)
- Mathematics (7-12)
- Business Administration (5-Year BA/MBA)
- Counseling Psychology (6-Year BA/MS)
Accelerated Degree Programs - Undergraduate
For adult learners, these programs are offered in 8-week flexible course cycles to fit the busy schedules of working professionals.
- School of Arts and Sciences: Social and Behavioral Sciences